- 2 cups russet potatoes, julienned
- ½ cup carrot, julienned
- ½ cup yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 banana pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
Stir-fried potatoes sauce:
- 2 teaspoons garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place a medium-sized frying pan on medium-high heat. Add in the avocado oil.
- Cook the sliced onions first. Stir-fry the onions for about 4-5 minutes until translucent.
- Next, add the potatoes and carrots into the pan with the onions. Stir-fry for another 6 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Turn the heat down to low. Add in the sauce and continue to slowly stir-fry for about another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in the green onions and sliced banana peppers. At this point, you can either mix it in or you can place the fresh ingredients on top as we did. Also, top it with the roasted sesame seeds on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!