- ½ cup raw cashews soaked for two hours, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 bunch kale stems removed, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ cup edamame fresh or thawed frozen
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- In a food processor or high speed blender, mix together the cashews, lemon juice, water, garlic, apple cider vinegar, mustard, onion powder, and sea salt until smooth and creamy. Pulse in the parsley and thyme.
- Place the kale in a large bowl and pour the dressing over it. Use your hands to massage the dressing into the kale until the kale begins to soften.
- Add the sliced scallions, grape tomatoes, edamame, cranberries, and almonds to the bowl, and gently toss to combine.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!