- 6 sheets sushi seaweed aka nori
- 1 batch prepared sushi rice
- 1/2 lb sushi-grade raw salmon or desired raw fish of choice
- 4 oz cream cheese sliced into strips
- 1 avocado sliced
- Soy sauce for serving
- Place the seaweed on a bamboo mat, then cover the sheet of seaweed with an even layer of prepared sushi rice.
- Smooth gently with the rice paddle.
- Layer salmon, cream cheese, and avocado on the rice, and roll it up tightly.
- Slice with a sharp knife, and enjoy with soy sauce.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!