- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork fatty is best, or use ground beef or other ground meats
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon ancho powder
- 1 tablespoon guajillo powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste (1 teaspoon each)
- Add the ground pork (or other grounds meats) to a large mixing bowl.
- Add all of the seasonings and vinegar.
- Hand mix the ingredients into the meat until uniformly mixed.
- Store until ready to use or cook immediately.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!