- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large plum tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives (preferably brine-cured), coarsely chopped
- Heaping 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, vinegar, oregano, and dill together until blended. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- This can be prepared 3 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Re-whisk before using.
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, olives in a bowl.
- Toss with dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!