- 8 oz chickpeas, soaked and cooked
- 2 garlic bulbs, boiled whole (for 20 minutes, drained)
- 4 oz olive oil
- 2 juice of lemons
- 3 oz tahini
- Black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Tomatoes to garnish
- Blend the chickpeas until well pureed.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves from their skins and add to the chickpeas.
- Put in the oil, lemon juice and tahini.
- Blend again and add pepper and parsley, mix well.
- Put the mixture into an oiled mold and chill for two hours.
- Turn it onto a plate and garnish with tomato wedges or slices.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!