- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable seasoning
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cube bouillon
- In sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, onion and vegetable seasoning.
- Cook about 5 minutes.
- Combine arrowroot in about 1/4 of the milk.
- Add to mushroom mixture.
- Add bouillon cube and remaining milk.
- Simmer, stirring constantly until soup is hot and thickens slightly.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!