- 1 (17.3 oz) box of puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a backing sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Unfold thawed puff pastry dough. Cut each piece of dough into four equal squares.
- Divide the appie pie filling between the 8 turnovers. Place pie filling in the corner of each square.
- Top with caramel and pecans. Sprinkle 2/3 of cinnamon and sugar mixture over the pie filling, reserving 1/3 of mixture for topping.
- Fold the pastry diagonally and crimp the edges with a fork. Brush the tops and edges of each turnover with egg wash, sprinkle with remaining sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!