- 1½ cups cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ⅓ cup smooth tahini
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, more to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 5 tablespoons water, or as needed to blend
- Paprika, red pepper flakes, or parsley, for garnish
- Warm pita bread and/or veggies, for serving
- In a high-speed blender, place the chickpeas, tahini olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Use the blender baton to blend until very smooth, adding water as needed to blend, and/or to reach your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a serving plate, top with desired garnishes and serve with warm pita and veggies, as desired.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!