- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes chopped
- 1 1/2 large cucumber chopped
- 4 red radishes chopped
- 1 green chili (seeds removed) chopped
- 4-5 mint leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Black salt to taste optional
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Small chop all vegetables and combine in a large bowl.
- Roast cumin powder in small dry skillet on medium heat, 1-2 minutes.
- Add fresh lemon juice, cumin powder, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the salad well to make sure all ingredients are well distributed.
- Check for seasoning and add more if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- For a creamy salad add some plain non-dairy yogurt.
- Can substitute lemon with vinegar.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!