- 4-5 lb. beef roast
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes, quartered
- In a small bowl, whisk together beef broth, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, salt, red pepper flakes and garlic.
- Place beef roast in crock pot. Top with carrots and potatoes. Pout liquid mixture over the beef, carrots and potatoes.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!