- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon butter, or more as needed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons hazelnut liqueur
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Combine 1 1/4 cups milk, egg, and oil in a second bowl and beat until well combined. Add milk mixture to flour mixture and stir to combine. Set batter aside for 30 minutes.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Pour a small ladleful of batter into the skillet. Immediately rotate the skillet until batter coats the cooking surface in a thin layer. Cook until the top of the crepe is no longer wet and the bottom has turned light brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Run a spatula around the edge of the skillet to loosen crepe; flip crepe and cook until the other side has turned light brown, about 1 minute more. Slide crepe onto a warmed plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Melt 2 teaspoons butter in a saucepan; stir in 1 tablespoon milk and hazelnut liqueur. Add confectioners’ sugar and cocoa powder and keep warm over very low heat.
- Distribute crepes amongst plates. Add 1/4 of the banana slices onto each crepe and pour 1/4 of the chocolate sauce on top. Roll up crepe and fold. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!