- 7 ounces crabmeat
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground savory
- Ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crabmeat, green onions, thyme, oregano, savory, and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix in mayonnaise and 1/4 cup Parmesan until well combined. Refrigerate filling until ready to use.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp towel. Remove stems. Spoon out the gills and the base of the stem, making deep cups. Discard gills and stems.
- Fill mushroom caps with rounded teaspoonfuls of filling and place them in an ungreased shallow baking dish. Sprinkle tops with Parmesan and paprika.
- Bake mushrooms in preheated oven until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!