- 2 large eggs
- 1 box Devil’s cake mix Note 1
- 1 can (21oz) cherry pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Spray 13×9-inch baking pan with a cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs for a minute until fluffy.
- Add chocolate cake mix and cherry pie filling, and continue to beat the mixture until smooth, starting on low speed and gradually increasing the speed to medium high.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the cake on wire rack in the pan. Serve warm or cold with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, and/or fudge sauce, if desired.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!