- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 bacon slices
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 6 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 tablspoons chives, chopped
- Wash and stem tomatoes. Dry completely.
- Cook bacon until very crisp; drain thoroughly on paper towels.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, olive oil, salt and basil and pour over tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon over all and stir to coat tomatoes with dressing.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, sprinkle with chives.
- Serve at once or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!