- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound medium fresh shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 green onions sliced
- 8-oz.cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- Smoked paprika for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coarsely chop shrimp. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, garlic, and green onions and cook just until the shrimp are pink, 2-3 minutes. Stir in lemon juice.
- Reduce heat to low and add cream cheese, stirring until melted. Add sour cream, mayo, Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and stir until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper, then spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle top with paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!