- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 12 large muffin cups.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a large mixing bowl; stir cheddar cheese into the flour mixture. Pour yogurt, eggs, and butter over the flour mixture; stir until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops just start to lightly brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!