- 7 ½ cups fresh cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/3 cups reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 5 tbsp hidden valley ranch dressing
- 10 slices turkey bacon
- 2 tablespoons chives
- Olive Oil Spray
- Remove and discard the leaves from each cauliflower head, then trim the stem so that the cauliflower can lay flat on cutting board. (Leave the core intact!)
- Cut each cauliflower into thick “steaks” about 3/4″ thick.
- Reserve any loose florets to cook with the steaks. In a small bowl, whisk together garlic powder, and paprika.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper. Heat a grill or a grill pan to medium.
- Spray one side of each steak with the mixture and place the brushed side down on a grill.
- Sprag the top sides with the olive oil spray, season with some of the seasoning, and cook until tender and charred in spots, about 8 minutes per side.
- Top each cauliflower with cheese and cook until melted.
- Spray extra florets with olive spray and toss in the mixture and grill, turning often, until charred and tender, about 6 minutes.
- Drizzle cauliflower with ranch then sprinkle cooked bacon and chives on top.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!