- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped and deseeded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts
- 12 basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1⁄2 cup tomato bruschetta topping (pre-made)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- While pasta cooks, combine olive oil, pine nuts, and diced garlic in a small frying pan; heat on medium heat about 5 minutes, watching carefully to avoid garlic burning.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the olive oil mixture.
- Blend the tomatoes, basil leaves, and parmesan cheese in a blender until fine.
- Toss the tomato mixture and the bruschetta topping with the pasta mixture and refrigerate.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!