- 3 cups cooked white rice, room temperature
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup viniagrette
- 1 cup uncooked rice will yield approximately 3 cups when cooked.
- To toast almonds, place them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place in middle of a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes or lightly toasted.
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, blueberries and almonds.
- Stir vinaigrette to rice mixture and lightly toss.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!