- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 slices Sargento Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place baguette slices onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Place into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top each baguette slice with mozzarella cheese. Place into oven and bake for 4-6 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top each baguette slice with tomato mixture, garnished with basil.
- Serve immediately.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!