- 6 yellow squash
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 green chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp rubbed sage
- 1/2 tsp thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove and discard stem ends of the squash.
- Slice the squash lengthwise, scoop out seeds and place the halves side-by-side on a baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the hollows in a squash evenly.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Serve immediately.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!