- 2 packages (10 oz each) fresh cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 crushed red pepper
- 8 strips bacon
- 4 boneless center-cut pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray bottom of an 18 x 13 rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss cauliflower, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and red pepper. Spread mixture evenly in sheet pan. Roast 20 minutes, stir.
- Cook bacon until edges begin to brown but are still pliable.
- Rub pork chops with 1 tablespoon olive oil, sprinkle with thyme, rosemary and black pepper. Arrange 2 bacon pieces over each pork chop and place in sheet pan with cauliflower. Tuck ends of bacon under each pork chop.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of pork chops reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garnish cauliflower with lemon peel before saving.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!