- 1 medium onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup french or thousand island dressing
- Hot sauce to taste
- 1 bag of corn tortilla chips (6 ounces)
- 1 large avocado
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans (15 ounces), drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chop the onion, tomatoes and head of lettuce.
- Toss grated cheese and dressing. Add hot sauce to taste.
- Crunch and add the chips.
- Slice and add avocado.
- Crumble ground beef in a 2 quart casserole.
- Microwave at high (100%) 6 to 7 minutes, stirring once to break up the beef.
- Add drained kidney beans and salt.
- Microwave at medium-high (70%) for 4 minutes, stirring once during cooking time.
- Mix into the cold salad.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!