- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 large avocados, ripe but firm
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Chipotle Ranch, or desired dipping sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized shallow dish, stir together the panko, coriander, cumin, and salt. Place the flour in a small bowl and place the egg in a separate small bowl.
- Cut the avocados lengthwise into 8 slices and peel the skins. Dip each slice in the flour, flipping to coat and shaking off any excess, then dip into the egg, and then the panko mixture.
- Place onto the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!