- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 3 avocados diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil to medium high heat.
In a medium bowl, add the avocado and mash to desired consistency.
- Add the onion, tomato, cilantro, garlic powder, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- To make the egg rolls: Place the avocado mixture in the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges with water. Bring the bottom edge of the wrapper and roll it tightly over the filling. Fold in the sides and continue to roll up the wrapper and press to seal. Repeat until you have used all of the wrappers.
- Add the. egg rolls to the hot oil and fry until they are golden brown on all sides for about 2-3 minutes. Remove with a metal tong onto a paper towel lined plate. Serve immediately with favorite dipping sauce.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!