- 2 avocados, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 ounces mozzarella, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 large tomatoes
- Ingredients for dressing:
- 5 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Red leaf lettuce for garnish
- Garlic chives for garnish
- Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out insides.
- Set each half on top of lettuce garnished plate.
- In a blender, add garlic, basil, balsamic vinegar, oil and white wine.
- Blend and adjust according to taste.
- Toss with avocado and mozzarella cubes until completely coated.
- Stuff tomatoes with mixture and garnish with garlic chives.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!