- 5 oz. package baby arugula (about 6 cups)
- 2 small apples, thinly sliced
- ½ cup candied pecans
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl or serving bowl, combine arugula, apple slices, candied pecans, and feta cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and stir to mix together.
- Pour the dressing on the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!