- 1 quart cooking oil
- 15 cloves of fresh peeled garlic
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 Polish sausages
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon milk
- 8 large egg roll wrappers
- Chopped parsley
- Heat oil in frying pan to medium-high, about 350 degrees.
- Combine garlic, mayonnaise, cream cheese and mustard into blender until smooth.
- Cut eat Polish sausage into two shorter halves and score lengthwise.
- Beat egg and milk with fork until smooth.
- Place each sausage half at end of egg roll wrapper, add a dollop of mustard sauce and roll sausage into wrapper sealing ends with egg mixture.
- Fry in hot oil until lightly browned on all sides.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!