- Estimated Chilling Requirement
200-300 hours below 45°F
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
8 – 10
- Bloom Season within fruit typevery early to early
- Harvest Season within fruit typeearly
- Harvest DatesMay 5 to May 20(approximate for Hickman, CA)
- Developed by Zaiger Genetics. Patent Pending.
The long-awaited low-chill self-fruitful sweet cherry from Zaiger Genetics, Royal Crimson is a consistent producer of large, tasty, crimson-red fruit. Harvest is early to mid-May. This important new variety is also an excellent pollenizer for Minnie Royal and Royal Lee. Estimated chill requirement 200-300 hours. Patent applied for. (Zaiger)
This product is not available for purchase online. This page was created to provide helpful product information to our customers. Please call your local Green Thumb Nursery and check availability.