- Estimated Chilling Requirement
300-400 hours below 45°F
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
6 – 9
- Bloom Season within fruit type
- Harvest Season within fruit type
- Harvest Dates
October 15 to November 10(approximate for Hickman, CA)
- U.S. Plant Patent No. 7880. (Expired)
Hot climate apple from Western Australia. Very crisp, sweet-tart, distinct flavor, good keeper. Skin reddish pink over green when ripe. White flesh resists browning. Harvest begins late October in Central California, about three weeks after Fuji.
This product is not available for purchase online. This page was created to provide helpful product information to our customers. Please call your local Green Thumb Nursery and check availability.