- Estimated Chilling Requirement
150 hours below 45°F
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
5 – 10
- PollinationPollenized by Li or other jujubes.
- Harvest Season within fruit type
- Harvest DatesAugust 29 to October 10
Chinese date. Pear-shaped fruits are reddish-brown, dry, wrinkled,sweet and chewy (like dates) when fully ripe in early fall. Attractive, easy to grow tree: hardy, drought resistant, virtually pest and disease free. Requires long, hot summer. Very low chilling requirement.
This product is not available for purchase online. This page was created to provide helpful product information to our customers. Please call your local Green Thumb Nursery and check availability.