- Estimated Chilling Requirement
200-300 hours below 45°F
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
7 – 10
- Bloom Season within fruit typevery early
- Harvest Season within fruit typeearly
- Harvest DatesMay 25 to June 5(approximate for Hickman, CA)
- Developed by Zaiger Genetics. U.S. Plant Patent No. 4339. (Expired)
Large, all-purpose, flavorful freestone. Tree-ripe fruit is subacid (not tart). A favorite apricot for warm-winter climates. Early harvest, 3-4 weeks before Blenheim (Royal).
This product is not available for purchase online. This page was created to provide helpful product information to our customers. Please call your local Green Thumb Nursery and check availability.