- Estimated Chilling Requirement
400 hours below 45°F
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
6 – 9
- Bloom Season within fruit typemidseason
- Harvest Season within fruit typelate
- Harvest DatesOctober 10 to November 10(approximate for Hickman, CA)
From New Zealand. Large, late, green, all-purpose. Crisp, tart, excellent keeper. Requires long summer, thrives in hot climates. For delicious, sweet-tart fruits in California’s central valley, wait to harvest until late October/early November. Prolonged bloom: good pollenizer for other apples.
This product is not available for purchase online. This page was created to provide helpful product information to our customers. Please call your local Green Thumb Nursery and check availability.