- Estimated Chilling Requirement
less than 500 hours below 45°F
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
6 – 9
- Bloom Season within fruit typemidseason
- Harvest Season within fruit typelate midseason
- Harvest DatesSeptember 20 to October 7(approximate for Hickman, CA)
Introduction from Japan that quickly became California’s favorite apple. Sweet, very crisp and flavorful, excellent keeper. Dull reddish-orange skin, sometimes russeted. Excellent pollenizer for other apple varieties. Proven producer in So. Calif. low chill climates.
This product is not available for purchase online. This page was created to provide helpful product information to our customers. Please call your local Green Thumb Nursery and check availability.