- Estimated Chilling Requirement
less than 300 hours below 45°F
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
6 – 10
- PollinationSelf-fruitful, but largest crops when pollenized by another apricot.
- Bloom Season within fruit typevery early
- Harvest Season within fruit typeearly
- Harvest DatesJune 3 to June 17(approximate for Hickman, CA)
- Developed by Zaiger Genetics. U.S. Plant Patent No. 7090. (Expired)
Apricot-plum hybrid. Resembles an apricot but with a distinctive flavor and texture all its own. High taste-test scores, one of the most flavorful early season fruits. Very low chilling requirement, less than 300 hours.
This product is not available for purchase online. This page was created to provide helpful product information to our customers. Please call your local Green Thumb Nursery and check availability.